skipnav { text-align: left; } .skipnav a { position: absolute; left: -10000px; width: 1px; height: 1px; overflow: hidden; } .skipnav a:focus, .skipnav a:active { position: static; left: 0; width: auto; height: auto; overflow: visible; text-decoration: underline; }
Skip to main content Skip to footer site map

Resources for People Residing in Assisted Living Facilities

Long-Term Care Ombudsman (LTCO) 

The LTCO advocates for residents of nursing homes, adult family homes, and assisted living facilities.  

Residential Care Services (RCS) Online Incident Reporting 

The Washington State Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS), Residential Care Services (RCS) provides a place for reporters to complete an Online Incident Report when abuse, neglect, abandonment, or financial exploitation of a vulnerable adult is suspected.  

Adult Protective Services 

This Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS) page includes a number of links to information regarding how to report abuse or neglect of adults.   

  • WACDA's Facebook Page
  • WACDA's Twitter Page
Universal Sign of Accessibility with an arrow pointing to a cellphone

This website was last updated July 2020

©2019 by Washington Civil and Disability Advocate. Proudly created with